Your privacy is important
We understand you care about privacy, and so do we. Please be assured we only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- What personal data we collect
- How we collect your personal data
- How we use your personal data.
BUYbot may from time to time provide you with additional information which is specific to certain product or service in addition to this Policy. BUYbot may also give you additional notices while using our products or services. If there is a difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices prevails.
Please do not use our products and services or provide BUYbot with your personal data if you do not agree with this Policy.
Personal data we collect
You can visit certain areas of our BUYbot Platform without revealing who you are or signing-in. When you visit our platform as a guest or Member, we collect Session Data through cookies.
The data we collect can include
- Contact details: When you post a search query on BUYbot platform, you are required to provide your name and your phone number.
- Details about your computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to access BUYbot platform: This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit, and the date and time of the visit.
- Positioning and Location data: Location-based services establish location through the use of mobile, Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi or other network related identifiers with BUYbot. Our products may operate on multiple device platforms, applications and services which may also collect your location data.
- Your preferences basis past searches: BUYbot also may also maintain a record of your preference settings relating to your preferred shopping products, retailers, locations, language, gender, basis your past search queries.
- Product and service usage information: such as IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information. Our applications may contact our servers periodically, for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service usage.
How we use personal data
BUYbot processes your personal data for any or all the following purposes:
- Providing the products and services - We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, such as to process your shopping queries and communicate with you when retailer responses received.
- Improving our products and services – We may use your personal data to improve our products and services such as providing you with the latest information of new features and functionalities.
- Communications - We may use your personal data to communicate with you personally, for example to inform you about our service change, to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations - We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services.
- We use Session Data, collected through Cookies, to better understand how our platform is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, the purpose, time and frequency of stays at our platform, the variety of searches of our platform’s database, the types of browsers and computer operating systems used by our visitors and the Internet Protocol addresses from which visitors connect to our platform. We also use this information to improve our platform content and ease of use, to personalize and improve your individual viewing experiences on our platform, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
Why and to whom we disclose Personal Information
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To protect our Site and our rights under our Terms of Service; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business.
- Where the information is public.
- To our insurers and to regulatory agencies.
- Furthermore, BuyNxt Pvt. Ltd. may disclose information without consent.
Such circumstances may include:
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records.
- If we receive a formal request to disclose your Personal Information in connection with a legal action, we will attempt to contact you about it, if permitted by law, via the e-mail address you provided during registration, before we respond to that request.
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
- To a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health, or security of an identifiable person or group.
- Where it is necessary to collect monies owing to us.
Steps Taken To Safeguard Personal Data
BUYbot cares about your privacy and is committed to protect your personal data. Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. We use different technologies and have a variety of procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention of Personal Data
BUYbot retains your personal data as long as it is necessary to provide you with the relevant products and services, to comply with the applicable legal obligations, and to resolve disputes.
BUYbot may from time to time update this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this platform at any time with or without notice. We will revise the “Updated” date accordingly. If this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, BUYbot will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
In the event that there is any conflict between this Policy and the agreement with customer, the terms of agreement shall prevail.
BuyNxt Private Limited
513, Kailash Building, KG Marg,
Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001